Sunday, May 3, 2009

MY BIRTHDAY

wht a birthday this year, so busy with attachment. i change outlet le now at OG orchard point manager is better. every1 treat me nice except the new theraphist.. wednesday after work, we all except manager went to Double O. Ladies night all drink n dance like mad..
well... should i talk about my birthday, seriously every1 forget about me.. DON'T SAY PRESENT no friends sms me to wish me, don't tell me busy lo forget say forget.. this call friends.. i waited 1whole day.. WORSE BIRTHDAY.. baby, also busy with work.. My dream burst like a balloon.. i thought he will surprise me.. But neber mind.. i have never felt so sad before that i cried so loud..
I am taking off my pendant key, 21 is yesterday.Now 22 le, must start treasuring every moment i have.. I wish i wish everything 4 me will go smooth, baby take good care of yourself ba..

No comments: