Monday, March 23, 2009

Worse...

Jie say i am a spolit brat... Baby say i am a spolit brat... YES I AGREE...
FKING HATE IT.. HATE ROADSHOW.. HATE WORKING.. outlet girls all treat me nice... but problem lie with me.. TIRED N LEARNING NOTHING.. key DATA DATA N DATA.. Thanks baby.. Everyday night i gt nightmare.. LAOCHARBO N DE JERRY C'B KIA SCOLD ME.. EH JENNY.. STOP BEING SO BOOTLICKER.. Y u wan get good result or u wan a bf.. KANA LANPA LA.. seriously,You are the worse type of people i ever seen..i talk to joan u also wan kpo. whatever we talk u also want know.. if u feel so lonely go find ur fren.. want make the whole roadshow staff like you.. keep trying makeout with jerry.. eh go hotel 81 lo.. BITCH.. go complain about us.. still act pro.my customer also snatch 30cent survey form u need money izzit.. Tell me la.. need me donate to u.. or if u so in need go gelyang lo stand there 1 night.. don't need ask ppl write survey.. Outlet is better really, while doing computer data. i always try take note of what is happening in the surrounding. 1week since start attachment, gastric pain n eyes infection, nightmare, couging and cold.. haix.. enough.. MISS SCHOOL. MISS MRS TAN. MISS MY FRIENDS..
Stress.. Parent wants me to continue study But both have a different thinking.. i don't know which to follow.. dad want me to study full time he will pay 4 everything private or poly also neber mind. mum on the other hand want me to work and she will paying half my school fees so i can learn to treasure money and to be responsible...
Damm tired le.. tomorrow working at 11am Arama at tanjong pagar until 9pm.. when i free than i post pic n keep updating.. night guys..

No comments: