Tuesday, March 17, 2009

F**K DAY


DAMM PISS OFF...

SERIOUSLY, yesterday was my first day of work.. 9.30am have to reach mary chia HQ.. i was soooo excited thought they will post me out hand me uniform... BUT WTF... dream on... ME, JOAN & JENNY was ask to work at tampines century roadshow.. than the other 3 stay in the office answering phone call transfering out & key contact form into the system.. tiring lo... SO we chiong down to century square, end up i work from 11am-9pm.. N SO UNFAIR.. the other 3 in office work from 9.30 - 6pm... wah lao eh.. i stand almost 8hours plus i report to work at 9.30am ... 1contact form customer fill up for me i earn 30cents.. yesterday only 3ppl entertain me... not because i neber approach customer but all those part timer like kiasu snatch them.. eh 30cents take how long to buy a gucci bag don say buy want take my burberry go bathing also not enough.. okay lo.. i don't give a damm to the 30cents.. THE LAO CHAR BO damm CB,NABU DE I REALLY CANT HEAR HER TALK THAN SHE NOT HAPPY WITH ME GIVE ME LJ FACE WHOLE DAY AIM ME... The in charge like say he understand i neber work before its my first time blah blah blah.. than he like make me go back HQ TODAY.. THAN WHT I WAS TOLD, THE AMOUNT WILL AFFECT MY ATTACHMENT RESULT.. thanks lo... SO,today i stay in the office super relax to me its nothing k.. I help to pack contact form n key them in to the systems.. easy job..I want continue stay in the office but the fellow don allow she say office too many ppl than scare my roadshow friend make noisy..i also have to note down in the log book what i have learn n done today seriously what should and can i write.. i joke about it-write i learn that singapore alot of people staying in jurong west more than east & alot of people like the name shirley.. My fren keep questioning.. SERIOUSLY WHAT THE F**K WE DOING IN THE OFFICE OR ROADSHOW N NT SALOON OR SPA MA..WE STUDY BEAUTY IF U WAN PPL HELP U CLEAR UR PAPER WORK FIND THOSE GIRLS STUDYING OFFICE SKILL.. In fact they ask them why are we not post out- reason IT'S NOT TIME YET.. wee, so when is time.. 1.when my teacher arrange their timetable to come visiting 2.The last week of my attachment 3.when they finish using the office girls. or WHEN WE TURN CRAZY... Sorry i still sick so i will stop here.. i cannot take MC haix. must payback.its been 1week my cough n throat swollen wont recover.. damm giddy standing at the roadshow.. watch people walk past me make me giddy feel like fainting.. when i am better i will write more..

GIRLS & GUYS, PEOPLE READING MY BLOG.. DON'T MIND JUST COME HELP ME OUT.. TAMPINES CENTURY SQUARE NEAR TAXI STAND (NEXT TO COFFEE BEAN) FIND LING OR IF U ALL DON'T KNOW HOW I LOOK I POST 1 PICTURE.. WEDNESDAY & THURSDAY I WILL BE THERE FROM 11AM-9PM.. I know now economic not good.. don't worry i not asking you to buy product in fact i give you free rose & paraffin wax.. see so nice right.. FIND LING, HWEILING don't find rachel cause there gt another rachel.. thanks all..

No comments: